Still working with Great-Grandparents, today we have BROWN.
Yet another family I am stuck on.
4 generations of BROWN connected through:
6. Charles Homer Young (1917-1996)
7. Harriet Anne Loveall (1922-1978)
12. CHARLES EDGAR YOUNG was born on 4 Aug 1877 in Kelseyville, California. He died on 9 Nov 1959 in San Francisco,CA.
13. ORABEL BROWN was born on 20 Dec 1892 in San Francisco,CA. She died on 17 Oct 1971 in San Francisco,CA
Children of Charles and Orabel: William Edgarton Young (1913-1973), Helen Young (abt 1915-1915); Charles Homer Young (1917-1996).
26. WILLIAM WALTON BROWN was born on 2 Nov 1827 in Alexandria,VA. He died in Jul 1899 in Veteran’s Home,Yountville,Napa Co.,CA. He was buried in Cypress Lawn,San Francisco,CA.
29. ALICE M. SMITH STOHLMAN was born in 1856 in Berkeley,CA.. She died on 21 Jul 1934 in Yountville, California.
Children of William and Alice: Robert E.L. Brown (abt 1885-?), Orabel Brown (1892-1971)
Children of Edmund Lee and Mary/Agnes: William Walton Brown (1827-1899), Edmund Lee Brown, Jr. (1834-1974)
104. UNKNOWN Brown, married UNKNOWN.
Children: Edmund Lee Brown (1804-1982), and William Nelson Brown (1807-aft 1880).
And that’s all I know. I have much information on this family through letters to Orabel Brown. But nothing further than Edmund Lee (who could also be Edward Lee).
If you are a member of this family or have any information, please leave me a comment!