I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 4th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as they are moving into the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
Today, #79… Louisa KILPATRICK.
4 generations of KILPATRICK connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
8. Charles Ernest Loops I (1875-?)
9. Eva Bell Webb (1882-1966)
18. George Bell Webb (1855-1914)
19. Agnes Pittman (1856-1883)
38. Francis Marion Pittman (1829-1899)
39. Louisa Mewborn (1833-?)
78. LEMUEL HARDY MEWBORN Sr. was born on 26 Jan 1803 in Greene Co.,North Carolina. He died in Bertie Co.,NC.
79. LOUISA KILPATRICK was born about 1805 in Greene Co.,North Carolina. She died in 1870 in Lenoir Co.,NC
Children of Lemuel and Louisa: Martha “Patsy” Mewborn (1825-1867), Rachel Elizabeth Mewborn (1827-1870), Levi Alexander Mewborn (1829-1903), Warren Francis Mewborn (1831-?), Louisa Mewborn (1833-?), Lemuel Hardy Mewborn, Jr. (1836-?), Lydia Mewborn (1838-?), William Parrott Mewborn (1840-1860), Susan Elizabeth Mewborn (1842-?), Sarah Ann “Sally” Mewborn (1844-?), Henrietta Parrott Mewborn 91847-?).
Children of Francis and Rachel: William B. Kilpatrick (?), Mary Kilpatrick (?), James M. Kilpatrick (?), Sarah Kilpatrick (1800-?), Louisa Kilpatrick (1805-1870), Warren W. Kilpatrick (1810-?)
William first married Unknown. Two children: Isler Kilpatrick (abt 1744-?), Warre Kilpatrick (1760-?).
Children of William and Chloe: Chloe Kilpatrick (?), Charity Kilpatrick (?), William Kilpatrick (abt 1770-?), Alexander Kilpatrick (1772-?), Francis Kilpatrick (1780-?)
Children of Alexander and Elizabeth: Easler Kilpatrick (1725-?), John Kilpatrick (1730-?), William Kilpatrick, Sr. (1740-?)
Still no information on the further lines for Alexander, or who the immigrant was. If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!