I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 6th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as most are in the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
Today #317… Chloe COWARD
3 generations of COWARD connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
8. Charles Ernest Loops (1875-?)
9. Eva Bell Webb (1882-1966)
18. George Bell Webb (1855-1914)
19. Agnes Pittman (1856-1883)
38. Francis Marion Pittman (1829-1899)
39. Louisa Mewborn (1833-?)
78. Lemuel Hardy Mewborn (1803-?)
79. Louisa Kilpatrick (1805-1870)
158. Francis Kilpatrick (1780-?)
159. Rachel Miriam Pugh (1767-?)
Children of William and Chloe: Chloe Kilpatrick (?), Charity Kilpatrick (?), William Kilpatrick (abt 1770-?), Alexander Kilpatrick (1772-?), Francis Kilpatrick (abt 1780-?)
Children of William and Ann: Chloe Coward (abt 1740-?), Elisha Coward (?), John Coward (?), Michael Coward (?), Frederick Coward (?), Keziah Coward (?)
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!