I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 6th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as most are in the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
Today #315… Nancy Ann HOWELL
3 generations of HOWELL connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
8. Charles Ernest Loops (1875-?)
9. Eva Bell Webb (1882-1966)
18. George Bell Webb (1855-1914)
19. Agnes Pittman (1856-1883)
38. Francis Marion Pittman (1829-1899)
39. Louisa Mewborn (1833-?)
78. Lemuel Hardy Mewborn (1803-?)
79. Louisa Kilpatrick (1805-1870)
156. Parrott Mewborn Sr. (1765-1807)
157. Lydia Howell Hardy (1768-1825)
Children of Benjamin and Nancy: Lydia Howell Hardy (1768-1825), Susannah Hardy (abt 1764-?), Elizabeth Hardy (abt 1754-1816), Nancy Ann Hardy (abt 1758-abt 1797).
Children of Nathaniel and Susannah: Mary Howell (?), John Howell (?), William Howell (?), Thomas Howell (?), Nancy Ann Howell (abt 1736-abt 1790)
Children of John and Mary: Nathaniel Howell (died abt 1802), Ann Howell (?), Mary Howell (?), John Howell (abt 1725-abt 1792),
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!