***9/27/2010*** I’ve since learned that the Webb Connection to Hannah Bradford Ripley is WRONG. There is no tie here. Oops!
I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 7th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as most are in the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
Today, #577… Hannah Bradford RIPLEY
4 generations of RIPLEY connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
8. Charles Ernest Loops I (1875-?)
9. Eva Bell Webb (1882-1966)
18. George Bell Webb (1855-1914)
19. Agnes Pittman (1856-1883)
36. James Barney Webb (1823-1901)
37. Margaret Ann Laughinghouse (1823-1880)
72. James Webb Jr. (1795-1833)
73. Sophia Bell (1797-1840)
144. James Webb Sr (abt 1758-1825)
145. Nancy Cony/Conney (died 1809)
288. Samuel Webb (abt 1721-1801)
289. Deborah Davison (abt 1717-1803)
576. SAMUEL WEBB was born in 1690 in Braintree, Norfolk Co, Massachusettes. He died on 6 Mar 1779 in Rockingham, Vermont. He married HANNAH BRADFORD RIPLEY on 8 Oct 1711 in Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut
577. HANNAH BRADFORD RIPLEYwas born on 2 Mar 1685 in Hingham, Norfolk Co., Massachusettes. She died on 19 Mar 1751 in Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut
No other children known.
1154. JOSHUA RIPLEY was born on 9 Nov 1658 in Hingham, Norfolk Co., Massachusettes. He died on 18 May 1739 in Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut.
1155. HANNAH BRADFORD was born on 9 May 1662 in Boston, Suffolk Co., Massachusettes. She died on 27 May 1738 in Windham, Windham Co., Connecticut. She was buried in 1738 in Norwich, New London Co., Connecticut.
No other children known
2308. JOHN RIPLEY was born in 1622 in Hingham, Norfolk Co., Massachusettes. He died on 3 Feb 1683/1684 in Plymouth Co., Massachusettes
2309. ELIZABETH HOBART was born in 1632/1633 in Southwold, Suffolk, England. She was christened on 19 Apr 1635 in Southwold, Suffolk, England. She died on 29 Apr 1692 in Hingham, Plymouth Co., Massachusettes.
No other children known.
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!
ADDED Sept, 2010 – Hannah BRADFORD Ripley… much more information to come on the BRADFORD family, including our ties to the MAYFLOWER. Yay! Hannah Bradford Ripley’s gGrandfather, William Bradford III was Governor of Plymouth and came over on the Mayflower. See HERE.