I’m counting down my son’s ancestors. I’ve finally found new information! That Ernest S. Morgan is NOT the correct gGrand-father, he is actually Walter Scott Morgan. And he married Anne Rose STONE. Her mother was a HAYNES. So this is going back a bit, to his 2nd Great-Grandparents.
This is absolutely a work in progress – I JUST started on this family and only have online information (census and other trees) as sources.
Today…. #11… Edna Maurine HAYNES
7 generations of HAYNES/HAINES connected through:
4. Walter Scott Morgan (1912-1950)
5. Anne Rose Stone (1918 – ?)
10. JAMES ELLIS STONEwas born on 27 Dec 1893 in Washington. He died in unknown.
11. EDNA MAURINE HAYNESwas born on 14 Apr 1899 in Silver Creek, Nebraska. She died on 7 Jan 1973 in Central Point, Oregon
Children of James and Edna: Edna “Eddie” May Stone, (1916-?), Anne Rose Stone Morgan (1918-?)
Children of Leonard and May: Edna Maurine Haynes Stone (1899-1973), Myrtle Haynes (?), Glen Alfred Haynes (abt 1902-?), Cleo O. Haynes (abt 1900-?)
44. ALFRED LEWIS HAYNES was born about 1850 in Pennsylvania. He died on 18 Jun 1926 in Deschutes Co., Oregon.
45. MARY A TONER was born on 24 Oct 1859 in Illinois. She died on 2 Aug 1907 in Snohomish Co., Washington. The cause of death was cerebral apoplexy.
Children of Alfred and Mary: Leonard C. Haynes (abt 1876-1949), John Nathan Haynes, Sr. (1877–?), Martha Haynes (1878-?), Charles R. Haynes (1880-?), Alfred Lewis Haynes, Jr (1882-1947), Rosa Sharon Haynes (1884-?), Minnie Hope Haynes (abt 1886-?), Infant Haynes (abt 1890-1890), Nina Joy Haynes (1892-1972), Marguerite “Reta” Haynes Webb (1894-?), James W. Haynes (abt 1906-?)
Children of Jackson and Sarah: Alfred Lewis Haynes (abt 1850-1926), Lindsey Haines (1853-1931)
Children of Aaron and Elizabeth: Elisha Haines (?), Infant Haines (abt 1823), Infant Haines (abt 1825), Jackson Haines (abt 1828-?), Infant Haines (abt 1832), Elijah Haines (1840-1898)
Aaron married (2): Susan Van Swearingen. 2 children: Sarah E. Haynes (abt 1877-?) and Frederick G. Haynes (abt 1879-?)
352. AARON HAINESwas born in 1765 in Ulster, Ireland. He died in 1818 in Greene Co., Pennsylvania.
353. ABERILLAH HILLwas born about 1767 in Ireland. She died on 27 Apr 1854 in Whitely, Green Co., Pennsylvania.
Children of Aaron and Aberillah: Hannah Haines Fox (abt 1788-1854), Elisha Haines (abt 1790-?), Sarah Haines Botts (abt 1793-1836), Reuben Haines (abt 1795-1833), James Haines (1798-1863), Mary Haines Miller (1800-?), Aaron Haines (abt 1802-1885), Catherine Haines Dobbins (abt 1804-?), John Hill Haines (abt 1805-1854), Aberillah Haines (1808-?), Elijah haines (1812-1885), Elizabeth Haines Rose (1815-1852)
Children of George and Margaret: Aaron Haines (abt 1765-1818), Elsy Haines (abt 1765-?), John Haines (abt 1769-?), Reuben Haines (1771-?), George Haines (1773-1850), Sarah Catherine Haines (abt 1774-1836), Mary Haines (1775-1820), Daniel Haines (1776-1853), Nancy Haines Gerard (1777-?) and Margaret Haines Johns (1790-?)
From the Hailar Family, George Justus and family emigrated in 1773 from Ireland to New York.
From Rich Mather, quoting Richard Haines & His Descendants, name could have been Haney when family came to America; would have been O’h Eana in Ireland.
This is new research for me, so I’ll keep you posted on new information I find. If you have any information about this HAYNES/HAINES family, please leave me a comment!