As it always happens, research plateaus, we find a lull in the “fun” parts of the puzzle. And we get to find new parts to research!
I’ve been researching my step-father’s family. Yay! Starting with Elliott. **looking for help here!** on the continuation of this line.
2. JOSEPH PAUL ELLIOTT was born on 25 May 1895 in Tulare, California. He died on 10 Oct 1980 in Los Angeles, California.
3. Florence Fryer was born on 3 Mar 1895 in Wayne, Co. Ohio. She died on 5 Jul 1977 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., California.
4. JOSEPH CORP ELLIOTT was born on 30 Aug 1861 in Near Macksburgh, Ohio. He died on 7 Feb 1951 in Los Angeles, California. He married Harriet “Hattie” Elanore Hills on 27 Sep 1887.
5. Harriet “Hattie” Elanore Hills was born on 21 Jan 1860 in Joliet, Will Co., Illinois. She died on 30 Oct 1954 in San Bernadino, San Bernadino Co., California.
Children of Joseph & Hattie: son Joseph Paul Elliott
8. WILLIAM ELLIOTT was born on 9 Mar 1834 in Noble Co., Ohio. He died on 3 Dec 1902 in Morgan Co., Ohio. He was buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Stockport, Morgan Co., Ohio. He married Sarah Content Corp on 27 Aug 1857.
9. Sarah Content Corp was born on 13 Oct 1828 in Near Dexter, Noble Co., Ohio. She died on 16 Jul 1914 in Fresno, California.
Children of William and Sarah: Joseph Corp Elliott (1861-1951), John William Elliott (1858-?), Eliza Jane Elliott (1859-abt 1880), and Charles Thomas Elliott (1865-1948).
Children of John and Mary Elliott: William Elliott (1834-1902), Rebecka Elliott (?), Louise Elliott Hazen (?), Margarie Elliott Hazen (abt 1849-?), Barbara Elliott Larcomb (?), Elizabeth Elliott Ward (?), and Joseph Elliott (1835-?).
If you have any information about this ELLIOTT family, please leave me a comment!
~happy huntings, ~joanna