I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 5th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as most are in the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
Today #180… Elizabeth GROSS
5 generations of GROSS connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
10. Deroy “D.R.” Dekle (1880-1958)
11. Levietta Serena “Levie” Williams (1879-1955)
22. Henry Robert Williams (1856-1936)
23. Laura Mozelle Lester (1860-1936)
44. Jefferson Godfrey Williams (1825-1903)
45. Sarah Elizabeth Brannen (1832-1879)
90. John “Jack” Brannen (1798-1870)
91. Elizabeth Donaldson (1803-?)
180. WILLIAM BRANNEN was born about 1752. He died in 1840 in Bulloch Co., Ga. He was buried in Lower Lott’s Cemetery,Emanuel Co.
181. ELIZABETH GROSS was born about 1754. She died in 1853 in Bulloch Co., Ga
Children of William and Elizabeth: Solomon Brannen (1792-1864), Thomas Alexander Brannen (1792-1876), Sarah Brannen (1794-?), William B. Brannen, Jr. (1795-1841), Mary Brannen (1797-?), John “Jack” Brannen (1798-1870), Hugh P. Brannen (1800-?), Lucretia Brannen (1802-?), Cyrene Brannen (1804-?), Edmund Brannen (1806-?), Rhoda Brannen (1808-?)
Children of Solomon and Mary: Elizabeth Gross (abt 1754-1853), John Gross (1766-1820), Solomon Gross, Jr. (1769-1843), William Gross (1772-?), Edmund Gross (abt 1774-1831)
Child of Felix and Magdalena: Solomon Gross (1745-1810)
Child of John and Helena: Felix Gross (1714/1715-?)
Child of John and Anne: John Henry Gross, Jr. (abt 1680-?)
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!