I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 4th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as they are moving into the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
Today, #87… Susannah HARVEY
2 generations of HARVEY connected through:
4. Charles Ernest Loops II (1906-1977)
5. Laura Melba Dekle (1908-1994)
10. Deroy “D.R.” Dekle (1880-1958)
11. Levietta Serena “Levie” Williams (1879-1955)
20. Remer Dekle (1858-1902)
21. Mary Jane Bowen (1858-?)
42. Silas Everett Bowen (1815-1886)
43. Margaret E. McElveen (1822-1879)
86. WILLIAM EMANUEL MCELVEEN II was born about 1768 in South Carolina. He died about 1826 in Bulloch Co., Georgia.
87. SUSANNAH HARVEY was born about 1775 in Carteret Co., North Carolina. She died in Jan 1861 in Bulloch Co., Georgia. She was buried in McElveen Family Cemetery, Arcola, Bulloch Co., Georgia
Children of William and Susannah: James E. McElveen (abt 1804-abt 1860), Rebecca McElveen (1807-1856), William Emanuel McElveen II (1812-1880), John Daniel McElveen, Sr (1815-1890), Moses Jackson McElveen (1818-1909), Susan Catherine “Katie” McElveen (1820-1893), Margaret E. McElveen (1822-1879).
174. RICHARD THOMAS HARVEY was born in 1747/1759 in Albemarle Co.,Virginia. He died in 1824 in Carteret Co., North Carolina. He was buried in Lower Black Creek Cemetery,Bryan Co.,Ga..
175. ELIZABETH MORELL was born in 1761 in Albemarle Co.,Virginia. She was buried in Lower Black Creek Cemetery,Bryan Co.,Ga
Children of Richard and Elizabeth: Martha Harvey (1777-?), William Harvey (1780-?), Mary Ann “Polly” Harvey (abt 1782-?), John M. Harvey (1787-1861), Susannah Harvey (abt 1775-1861), Issac Harvey (abt 1790-1860), Mary Elizabeth Harvey (abt 1795-?), Sarah Harvey (abt 1796-aft 1860), Samuel Harvey (abt 1798-?), Richard T. Harvey, Jr (1800-1860)
***There is some dispute over whether Lemuel is the father of Richard***
Children of Lemuel and Sarah: Richard Thomas Harvey (1747/1759-1824), Emanuel Harvey (abt 1761-?), Jonathan harvey (abt 1763-?), William Harvey (abt 1775-?), Samuel Harvey (abt 1777-?), Lemuel Harvey, Jr. (abt 1794-?)
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!