I’m counting down my ancestral lines… on to my 4th Great Grandparents.
Many of these lines I have little information on as they are moving into the 1700s. If the line originates already in the country of origin, I’m skipping over it. If they do not have a known last name, obviously, I am skipping it.
I am only listing those families that have American origins and the immigrant person still missing, or the family tie to the country of origin.
9 generations of PEARCE connected through:
6. Charles Homer Young (1917-1996)
7. Harriet Anne Loveall (1922-1978)
12. Charles Edgar Young (1877-1959)
13. Orabel Brown (1892-1971)
24. William Gaylord Young (1835-1897)
25. Alice Orilla Tuthill (1848-1917)
48. George Young (died 1842)
49. Sarah Armstrong (1814-1901)
Children of William and Elizabeth (could be as many as 13 children): Sarah Armstrong (1814-1901), Hannah Armstrong (1819-1897), Eliza Armstrong (1822-?)
198. STEPHEN PEARCE was born on 19 May 1764 in Bergen Co.,New Jersey. He died on 28 Nov 1810 in Columbiana Co.,OH.
199. MARY BROWER KINNEY was born on 8 Aug 1766 in Bergen Co.,New Jersey. She died in 1843 in Richland Co,Ohio. She was buried in Perryville Cemetery,Perryville,Ashland,OH
Children of Stephen and Mary: Elizabeth Pearce (1788-?), James Pearce (1790-1820), Sarah Pearce (1791-?), Mary Pearce (1793-?), Simon Pearce (1795-1859), Louis Kinney Pearce (1797-1850), Margaret Pearce (1799-1870), Jonathan Pearce (1801-?), Aaron Pearce (1804-?), Esther Pearce (1807-?)
396. JAMES PEARCE Sr. was born on 8 Aug 1717 in Mamaronech,Westchester Co.,NY. He died in Mar 1778 in Elizabeth,Allegheny Co.,PA. He was buried in On Farm,Elizabeth,Allegheny Co.,PA.
397. SARAH VAN HORNE was born on 30 Mar 1721 in New York,NY. She died on 20 Nov 1806 in Columbiana Co.,OH. She was buried in Old Bullskins Cemetery,Columbiana Co.
Children of James and Sarah: Andrew Pearce (1743-1800), Mercy Pearce (1745/1746-1838), Lewis Pearce (1748-1825), Mary Pearce (1749-?), Simon Pearce (1752-?), Hannah Pearce (1755-?), Moses Pearce (1755-?), Sarah Pearce (1761-?), James Pearce, Jr. (1762-1844), Stephen Pearce (1764-1810), Jonathan Pearce (1767-1802)
792. JOHN PEARCE was born on 20 Apr 1682 in Flatbush,Long Island,NY. He died on 3 Jun 1744 in New Harlem,New Amsterdam Co.,NY. He was buried in New Harlem Cemetery,New Harlem,New Amsterdam Co.,NY.
793. MARIA (Marietjee) DELAMATER was born on 8 Aug 1696 in Kingston,Ulster Co.,NY. She was christened on 26 Aug 1696 in Harlem,New Amsterdam Co.,NY. She died on 20 Oct 1734 in New Jersey. She was buried in Oct 1734 in New Jersey
Children of John and Maria: James Pearce Sr. (1717-1788), John Pearce (1717-1807), Joseph Pearce (1719-?), William Pearce (1721-?), Mary Pearce (1723-?), Rachel Pearce (1724-?), Elisha Pearce (1725/1726-?), Daniel Pearce (1728-?), Sarah Pearce (1729/1730), Anna Pearce (1733-?)
Children of John and Eliza: Edmond Pearce (1664-?), Elisha Pearce (1665-?), Joshua Pearce (1666/1667-?), Abigail Pearce (1668/1669-?), Elizabeth Pearce (1673-?), Nathaniel Pearce (1673-?), Ruth Pearce (1674/1675-?), Mercy Pearce (1677-?), James Pearce (1679-?), John Pearce (1682-1744)
Child of William and Hannah: John Pearce (1643-?)
Child of Richard and Martha: William Pearce (abt 1619-?)
Child of Richard: Richard Pearce (1590-1666)
If you have any information on this family, please leave me a comment!